What Is There To Know?
Below are some quick links to help you along the road to your gearing journey. From explaining what changed Legacy of the Sith brought with it, to the new modifications and gear levels.
I will note some basic rundowns of what is included in each page. Enjoy, and I hope it helps you along the way to gearing up!
♦ Legacy of the Sith: End Game Gear Explained
- Differences From 6.0: A Quick Look
- The Basic Stuff
- Where Do You Get Gear?
- What Gear Levels Are There?
- What About Stats?
- Primary Stats (Mastery, Endurance) explained
- Secondary Stats (Power, Defense Rating) explained
- Tertiary Stats (Accuracy, Alacrity, Critical, Shield & Absorb) explained
- Next Step…What Will I Get? – Chart & list of what pieces give what tertiary stat
- Alacrity – How much you need based on class and guild perk
- Basic Builds – General percentages needed as recommended by Vulkk
♦ Gearing Charts
- Easy to read visual chart of what levels you get which gear.
♦ Gearing Recommendations
- Theorycrafters gearing recommendations
- These recommendations are included at the bottom of the Gear Stats pages:
♦ Tacticals & Implants
- Tacticals & Implant Pairings – List of pairings divided by class and discipline (coming soon).
- Tacticals – Full descriptions by class and discipline
- Implants – Class Specific – Full descriptions of each implant
♦ Modifications – 80+
- Tables of all level 80+ modifications now available in game.
♦ Gear Stats
- Gear Stats for all the pieces released and usable as of 7.2 Update on December 12, 2022.